It’s been 3 months since Judd and I combined our crap under one roof and moved into our first apartment together. I always thought that living with a guy would be such a difficult thing to deal with for many reasons:
- Guys are messy and disorganized.
- Guys tend to smell…or at least forget to shower.
- I couldn’t decorate the place all girly-but it’s not like I am much of a girly girl any ways!
- I wouldn’t have my at home girl time.
- And would I want to be around a guy during that time of the month?
Well it is the complete opposite! Judd is the exception to this “messy, unorganized” stereotype. Here is what I have learned in the last 3 months:
- Judd is incredibly organized.
- We have a great collection of Rush DVD’s combined.
- On top of that we also combined an amazing music collection!
- Judd can cook! Oh boy can he cook! ;)
- If I ever run out of clean shirts to wear for bed I can just borrow one of his.
- Judd is the master of killing bugs-even the ones that fly.
- You can split the grocery, electric, and rent bill! Which means more food!!
- I always have a second opinion on my paintings, photographs, and even outfits.
- I finally have someone to bake for! :)
It has been a great experience living with Judd. He has helped me get a little more organized myself. It will be cool to see what it is like after living with him for a year. :)