This weekend I surpassed another birthday-my 23rd. I’ve been dreading it for the last few months even though it’s not at all old. But I’ve accomplished a lot in the last 23 years.
- I have traveled across the country.
- My hobby of photography grew to a passion.
- I made some terrific friends.
- I earned two associates degrees: one in photography and one in general education which were both honors. I will also be graduating with my Bachelor’s this spring.
- Fell in love with the man of my dreams. (Cheesy but true.)
- All the while doing these things, I rocked some awesome heels!
My birthday was wonderful. Judd took me to Saint Augustine and we stayed at a bed and breakfast. My parents met us the next day for shopping and lunch. Even though my brother couldn’t make it, I still really enjoyed my birthday. I love my parents and my Judd. They really made this year special!